Organizational Change Management
Change has become an ongoing event that does not stop or slow down. Most companies are not fully equipped to deliver a comprehensive change management team. We help companies nourish a work culture that thrives in the new World of Work. Adaptation provides the following organizational change management services to help companies meet today’s challenges:
Leadership Solutions to Initiate Change
We help companies build internal change management capability supported by a custom change framework that promotes your business culture.
- Create an internal change management group and function
- Establish a Change Management Office (CMO)
- Introduce a structured change management framework and tools
- Build the change management competency internally
- Expand the application of change management techniques for all projects
Consulting Solutions to Drive Change
Our solutions answer these types of questions:
- What does the future of my corporate support function look like?
- How am I going to respond to all the changes in digital technologies happening all around me?
- How can my corporate support unit support my organization’s business leaders and business units in their digital transformation efforts?
- How do I ensure that my function is not a bureaucratic drag on the rest of the business in their transformation to compete with new, more agile competitors?
- How do I make my function more agile so that we can be an example to my organization rather than be seen as a drag of business performance?
- Can I offer my organization another alternative to become more nimble other than to offer up having to outsource my function?
We offer the following services:
- Program Management Planning
- Organizational Change Strategy
- Organization Realignment
- Organization Development & Integration
- Change Leadership Network Creation
- Transition & Impacts Analysis
- Communications Strategy & Development
- Business Process Documentation
- Education Strategy & Development
- Transition & Performance Analytics
Staffing Solutions to Sustain Change
We can help to support your internal change management effort by providing guidance around best practices, filling gaps in your processes and tools (our ADAPT Method®) and providing experienced temporary resources who can support your efforts.
We can provide a full team as a Managed Service to support your change management leadership. This can help to scale your resources during peak periods and smooth your workload during slow times. Or we can provide individual resources to support specific deliverables or functions.
We provide short-term or long-term staff in the following areas:
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Designers
- Change Strategists
- CMO (Change Management Office) & Support Staff
- Communications Strategists
- Communications Writers/Editors
- Instructional Designers
- Organization Development Analysts
- Performance Improvement Analysts
- Policy & Procedure Writers
- Process Improvement Analysts
- Project Managers
- Training & Education Strategists
- Training Materials Writers/Editors