Education & Training
As a foundation for developing an Education & Training Program, our approach incorporates principles that help your workforce adopt new changes with energy and commitment.
- Active Learning: Participants learn more effectively when they are actively involved and are provided opportunities to learn by doing. When participants have an opportunity to apply their learning, they retain this knowledge longer.
- Motivation: Participants learn more quickly when they are motivated to change. Understanding the importance of the change to them, their local area and the national organization accelerates their motivation to apply their learning.
- Introductions/Advance Organizers: Learning is enhanced when topics are introduced so learners have a framework to organize their new knowledge. Instructional objectives focus learners on what they should be able to do at the end of a topic.
- Association: Learners integrate new information with their existing knowledge base. Comparisons with existing knowledge, experiences and references increase learning.
- Examples: Examples help learners remember important information. Actual stories are especially easy to remember.
- Work Simulations: Simulations of the participant’s actual new work environment in the classroom accelerate transfer of learning to the workplace.
- Feedback: Learning is a two-way dialogue. Instructors need feedback on whether the learners’ needs are being met. Learners need immediate feedback on how they are progressing.
- Summaries: Repetition and summarization of important information increase retention.
- On-the-Job Reinforcement: Job aids that provide on-the-job reinforcement of important or difficult content are very useful in accelerating the effective use of the new system and processes.
Our Commitment to Education
We will develop an educational program that is integrated with all 9 components of the ADAPT Method®. We believe that every organization should support their employees by providing a commitment to on-going education both personally and professionally.
Direct Benefit: Employees are provided with ongoing education to help them maximize their job proficiency and productivity. Existing materials may be customized to meet your unique needs. We can also develop new materials required to move your workforce to adapt to change.
REVIEW OUR EDUCATION PORTFOLIO.